Your visit to this page is a clear indication that you love Vancho cake. Yes, today we are going to talk only about the vancho cake and everything about it. Whether you wish to prepare or buy, the taste of these cakes can simply take your attention away from anywhere else. However, if you wish to give vancho cake to someone special, the best choice will always be to prepare it and then deliver it to them. This is the only way you can make them feel their value and what they mean to you and your life.
However, now if you are thinking, how am I supposed to make it, then hey, just be with us. Trust us; you will get every desired information from this blog itself about the vancho cake.
Vancho Cake – the wonderful combination of both vanilla and chocolate that is being sandwiched with both white chocolate cream and dark chocolate, both white and dark chocolate ganache. This is, therefore, a very common choice for both chocolate and vanilla lovers.
If you want to make your birthdays more special or you want to prepare a beautiful cake, then nothing can be great than the vancho cake. This is simply one of the best choices for kids. So here we will talk about the preparation of the vancho cake that you can prepare at home and then sandwich them with any types of frosting or ganache, fresh cream, buttercream and etc., that you would like.
However, today here we will talk about the way to prepare a vanilla and chocolate vancho cake. These cakes are very fluffy and have a light texture as they are prepared using vegetable oil. You have the freedom to use any kind of flavor of sugar syrup for soaking the cakes, but here we have made it with the lemon flavor. Even when the preparation will be time-consuming, you can stay assured that the end results are something that you will love.
Therefore, if you have a plan to introduce it to the party, you should start as early as possible to get it completed within the given time.
Table of Contents
What are the ingredients?
For the vanilla vancho cake, you will need:
- 7 Eggs: Separate the egg whites and yolks
- Flour/ Maida: 2 cups
- Sugar: 1 and a ½ cups
- Vanilla: 2 tsp
- Baking powder: 2 tsp
- Vegetable oil: ½ cup
- Baking soda: ¼ tsp
- Lime juice: ½ tsp
- Water: ¾ cup
- Salt: 1 tsp
For the chocolate vancho cake, you will need:
Everything listed above and the following ingredients
- Sugar: ¼ cup
- Hot water: ¼ cup
- Unsweetened chocolate: 2 ounce
How is it prepared?
Vanilla vancho Cake:
- The very first thing that you need to make sure of is that the eggs are at room temperature. You can use lukewarm water to bring them to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven at 325 degree F.
- Now you will need a big-sized bowl where you need to mix the baking powder, all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together. Make sure that you are combining it properly so that the ingredients get distributed properly.
- Now find another bowl and then mix the egg yolks with vanilla, oil, and Water. Whisk properly together for the perfect combination.
- After this, you have to mix with the mixture of flour and then make the perfect combination.
- Now using a hand mixture, you need to whisk the egg whites with lime juice or tartar cream until you find stiffs formed.
- Now you need to be very gradually you have to include the egg whites into the mixture of egg yolk. Keep in mind not to overmix it. You will start observing that the batter will start increasing in its volume. So use a spatula for thorough mixing.
- Now device the batter into two different halves. Use one portion from it for vanilla and another for chocolate.
- Now you need to find two pans and grease them properly using oil or parchment paper.
- Pour the portions equally into your pans for making the vanilla chiffon.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, and to understand when it is done, use a toothpick and check if it comes out clean.
- Now cool the cake.
Chocolate vancho cake:
- Using a saucepan, you need to melt the chocolate with sugar on low heat.
- Next to this, add hot water and keep mixing it until you find the right semi-liquid consistency.
- Cool it.
- Mix the sauce that you have parted with the other half of the batter that you have earlier made.
- Pour this batter into a baking pan and wait for another 30 – 35 minutes until it is properly baked
- Cool it down properly
How to prepare the frosting to sandwich the cakes?
There are different types of frosting that you can choose, but here I have offered the method of 2 different types of frosting.
- Heavy cream: 1 cup
- White sugar: 1 and a ½ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 2 and a ½ tbsp
You will need a hand mixer or a stand mixer to mix everything together. You need to whip till the time you find stiff peaks. You can use it immediately or keep it in the refrigerator.
- Heavy cream: 2 tbsp and ½ cup
- White chocolate: 2 ounce
Start with melting the white chocolate and also use 2 tablespoons of cream. Make sure it is completely melted. Keep beating until you find soft peaks. Mix it with the cooled chocolate, and then keep mixing. You can use it immediately to refrigerate it for using later.
Now you have to assemble everything:
- Place one of the layers and then, using sugar syrup, soak it before you use chocolate frosting
- Place the vanilla cake and then soal with the syrup, then use the chocolate cream frosting.
- Keep repeating until you have successfully completed 4 layers.
- If you want to glaze it, make sure you are preparing the glaze properly and put the cake into your freezer,
- Lastly, put in the glaze and make any patterns or topping you wish.
The amazing dark chocolate and vanilla combination blended with dark or white truffle makes the vancho cake a special choice for any special occasion.
There are some varieties available in the market, which includes:
Vancho cake square
White vancho cake
Golden vancho cake
Dark vancho cake
It is a mix of vanilla and chocolate flavor and which is why it attracts both vanilla and chocolate lovers.
Vancho cake price depends on the weight.
Vancho cake half kg price – Starting from INR 400
Vancho cake 1kg price – Starting from INR 650
Vancho cake 2kg price – Starting from INR 1300