Urfi Javed is a twenty-four-year-old Indian television actress. There is a lot of buzz around her as she is always in the news for some or other reasons. Mostly, she is questioned about the way she chooses to dress. Urfi Javed is often trolled for her fashion choice and sense of dressing. She is famous on and off-screen among people of all age groups because of her appearances in music videos and web series youngsters are aware of her. Her portrayal in television soaps has made her a household name.
Table of Contents
Urfi Javed biography
Urfi Javed hails from Lucknow in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. She was born on 15th October 1997. Currently, she is twenty-four years old. She did her schooling at the prestigious City Montessori School, Lucknow, a CBSE board school. She completed her degree course or undergraduate from Amity University Lucknow in the subject of Mass communication. Urfi has been working in showbiz since she was eighteen or nineteen. Urfi Javed has three sisters and one brother. She currently lives in Mumbai with her mother and siblings. Urfi Javed’s parents are separated.
Latest Information about Urfi Javed:
In 2022 Urfi Javed was seen in a music video named Befikra along with Kunwar.
Some other information about Urfi Javed is mentioned below:
|Birthday||15th October 1997|
|Siblings||Four, Three sisters one brother|
|Boyfriend or partner||Currently single|
Urfi Javed is a budding star. She is just 24 years of age. She has a long way to go; although she is often trolled for her sense of clothing, she is a strong-headed person. She has worked hard to get where she is today. She suffered from mental stress with a troubled childhood but did not give up. May she excels in all her endeavors, upcoming projects, and life.
The other serials that Urfi Javed bagged are Kasauti Zindagi kay season two (Star Plus) and Aye Mere Humsafar (Dangal TV).
Urfi Javed has also appeared in web series and music videos. She gained a big name by participating in the Bigg Boss season one of the OTT version.
Urfi Javed: Father
Since Urfi Javed’s parents are separated, Urfi only lives with her mother and shares a good bond with her, but when it comes to Urfi Javed’s Father, bitter and harsh words have been spoken about him by his daughter. Urfi Javed opened up about her father and said she had an abusive childhood. She was tortured and assaulted physically and mentally by her Father because some of her bullies in school had circulated some of her pictures on adult websites. Not many in her family stood by her, and she had to handle all the trauma and stress by herself. In addition to that, her father restricted her from making decisions on her own as he was of a patriarchal mentality. Urfi Javed did not have a very happy and smiling childhood and had to go through a lot.
Urfi Javed: Family
Urfi Javed’s parents are separated, her father remarried, but Urfi’s mother is a single mother raising five children on her own. Urfi has four other siblings. She comes second on the list. Her eldest sister is Urusa Javed, who works in the digital marketing field and is an entrepreneur. Urfi is on the second number, on the third number is Dolly Javed, a blogger by profession. She is also considered a social media influencer. Urfi Javed’s other sister is Asfi Javed, a blogger, and Instagram influencer. Urfi Javed also has a brother Salim Javed. Not much is known about him. Since Urfi Javed has a troubled relationship with her Father, she shares a special bond with her mother, who had to work very hard to raise all her children alone after a specific time since she got separated from her husband.
Urfi Javed: Serials
Urfi Javed has been working in the entertainment industry since 2016. She has made appearances and starred in various serials. Here is the list of exhibitions in which Urfi Javed has appeared:
- Bade bhaiyya ki dulhaniya – Urfi Javed appeared in Bade bhaiyya ki dulhaniya as Avni Pant. This show was a short Indian comedy-drama that aired on Sony Television. It also aired on Sony Television Asia.
- Chandra Nandini – Urfi Javed appeared in Chandra Nandini as princess Chhaya along with Rajat Tokas and Shweta Basu Prasad. This show was loosely based on the life and history of one of the most fabulous kings known in India and worldwide, Chandragupta Maurya. This show aired on Star Plus. Ekta Kapoor produced it under her banner Balaji Telefilms.
- Meri Dulhan – Urfi Javed appeared in this show as Aarti Singhania. It aired on Star Plus but was soon taken off the air.
- Saat Pheron ki Hera Pherie – Urfi Javed appeared in this television show as Kamini Joshi. This show was a sitcom that aired on SAB TV, and it had a simple storyline.
- Bepanah – Urfi Javed appeared as Bella Kapoor in this show on Colors TV.
- Jiji Maa – Urfi portrayed the characters of Shravani Purohit and Piyali Sehgal in this show that aired on Star Bharat.
- Daayan – Urfi starred as Nandini in this paranormal drama that used to air on &TV with Tina Dutta in the lead role.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai – This show airs on Star Plus. It is one of the longest-running shows on Indian Television. Urfi appeared in this as Advocate Shivani Bhatia.
Urfi Javed Instagram
Instagram is an American social media platform meant to share pictures, videos, stories, and reels. It is a feasible way for celebrities to connect with their fans. Urfi Javed’s Instagram handle is @urf7i. She has more than two million followers on Instagram. She has posted over two thousand posts on Instagram.