The Sony TV range has amazed us with its mind-blowing BRAVIA line-up since the early 2000s. Currently, a Sony LED TV sets the benchmark for television video and audio quality. Sony offers several LED TVs with a wide range of features and spread across different price segments. An LED TV from Sony is known for high quality visuals and sound as well as for its robust build and durability. This is why a Sony TV is an enviable gadget to have in your living room.
If you’re looking for the latest Sony TV on EMI, you’ve certainly noticed that there are a lot of models and options to choose from. If you are confused about which model to purchase, here are the 10 most sought after Sony TVs in India for you to choose from.
Here are the top 10 models from the Sony TV range for you to pick from.
Top 10 Sony LED TVs in India right now
1. SONY Z9J – Rs. 14,99,900 (85 inches)
- Cognitive Processor XR – Pushes 8K picture clarity to the maximum with realistic colours.
- ALEXA Compatible – You can ask Alexa to switch between channels, toggle volume, and turn the TV on or off.
- Acoustic Multi-Audio – Features additional speakers that generate sound from above as well each side of the TV for an enhanced audio experience
2. SONY Z8H – Rs. 14,99,900 (85 inches)
- S-Force Front Surround – Lets you enjoy surround sound through the TV, without having to set up an actual audio system.
- Netflix Calibrated Mode – Specially developed for Netflix, plays it faster and provides studio-level sound clarity.
- X-Reality™ PRO – Converts videos/pictures in 4K and 2K quality and optimizes them to 8K through a distinguished database.
3. SONY A80J – Rs. 2.49,900 (55 inches)
- Cognitive Processor XR – Developed to recreate an acoustic experience just like our mind would imagine and react to.
- BRAVIA XR OLED – Offers in-depth picture quality coupled with intense blacks and vivid colours. Fast-paced scenes are more enjoyable with zero-blur technology.
- Dolby Vision – Provides an authentic and compelling cinematic experience.
4. SONY A9G – Rs. 2,99,900 (65 inches)
- Pixel Contrast Booster – Pixel Contrast Booster and Image Processor X1 Ultimate work hand in hand to provide a picture with exquisite detail and vibrant colours.
- 4K HDR Processor X1 Ultimate – Brightness of several on-screen elements is automatically boosted to give rich details and colours.
- TRILUMINOS Display – Owing to the backlight that has been engineered to give colours that are natural, it accurately maps colours.
5. SONY A8H – Rs. 2,09,900 (55 inches)
- OLED plus PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER – To match pure OLED darkness, lots of pixel intensities are turbocharged for more brilliant hues.
- Gaming Mode – Features a designated Game Mode for a faster, more intuitive gameplay experience
- APPLE AIRPLAY 2 and Homekit Support – Sync your iPhone and Siri gadgets to manage your smart home and stream content with ease.
6. SONY X90J – Rs. 1,59,900 (55 inches)
- BRAVIA CORE – Let’s enjoy the true essence of watching cinematic content. Has a big library of HD movies exclusively available for Sony TVs.
- Perfect For PS5 – Experience a true console gaming experience through the best-in-class features for PS5 with a 4K/120fps layout.
- GOOGLE TV – Stream more than 7,00,000 Films, TV Shows and music from all your favourite streaming apps and services.
7. SONY X90H – Rs. 1,29,900 (55 inches)
- Super Resolution – Makes it possible for you to see actual detail and richness, owing to its 4K HDR processor X1TM.
- Object-based HDR Remaster – Adjusts the colour of various on-screen elements by selective processing. The individual remastering generates a more precise output.
- Chromecast – This lets you cast all of your content while you browse on your smartphone or tablet.
8. SONY X85J – Rs. 1,39,900 (55 inches)
- Motionflow XR with Native 120Hz Refresh Rate – Allows smooth and crisp motion on the screen and imparts life-like quality to sports, games and action movies.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – All the content that you love watching gets converted into a near-4K quality that generates a realistic experience through upscaling technology.
- HDR & DOLBY Vision – Enjoy movies the way they’re supposed to be watched with Dolby Vision and HDR.
9. SONY X80J – Rs. 89,900 (43 inches)
- Motionflow XR Technology – Adds bonus frames between the existing ones in the content to ensure a smooth and sharp experience with fast-paced action and gaming.
- HDR Remaster Technology – It can toggle the colour and contrast level of numerous elements on the display to generate videos and images with rich and complex detailing.
- Dolby Atmos Technology – Step right into the scene that you’re watching with surround sound technology that’s been cleverly placed all around the TV for an enhanced experience.
10. SONY X80H – Rs. 72,990 (43 inches)
- Enhanced Contrast, Clarity and Colour – Comes packed with a heavy-duty processor which uses the latest technology to boost 4K and provides a vivid range of colours accompanied with depth.
- Clear Multidimensional Sound – Experience high-quality audio that surrounds you from multiple directions.
- Sleek Design – This TV flaunts narrow bezels that provide a premium look and add beauty to your living room.
A Sony LED TV will complement any home and living room. With crisp visuals and immersive sound, a Sony TV is known around the world for delivering the best home viewing experience. If you want life-like pictures and sound each time you switch on the TV, then you must bring home a Sony TV. If you are confused about which model to purchase, here are the 10 most sought after Sony TVs in India for you to choose from.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite Sony TV.
You can also get the best LED TV on EMI at the Bajaj Mall.
The practical way of purchasing a Sony TV in India
The Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best LED TV in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.