Why Puff Sleeves Blouse?
The most stunning, classic, gorgeous, and attractive design that could be for a blouse is the puff sleeves design.
Puff sleeves have been in vogue since the classic Victorian and Romantic ages, although at that time they were mostly used in western dresses, puff sleeves add volume to the shoulder.
All eyes on your puff
- It is impossible for anyone not to notice a person wearing puff sleeves. One will surely turn their eyes twice if they spot someone with puff sleeves, such is its attractiveness and beauty.
- Puff sleeves add volume across the shoulders and enhance the front and back parts of the body.
- A puff blouse should be a must-have in every woman’s closet collection as it never goes out of style.
Flaunt your back with a Puff Blouse Back Design
A puff blouse back design will evoke elegance and panache in the person donning it. A puff blouse back design works well if paired with a saree or even a lehenga.
A puff blouse back design will surely give you a royal touch and make you stand out from the general crowd.
Available styles for Puff Sleeves
- Puffed sleeves look best with half-sleeve tops, blouses, dresses.
- Puffed sleeves are not limited to half-sleeves. They can also be made in a full sleeves attire.
- It makes even the simplest tops, dresses, or blouses look super cute and stylish.
- Puff designs look chic on women of every age range.
How to style western attire with Puff Design?
A puff sleeve top or blouse adds more beauty if the neckline is square or rectangular. It can easily be paired with a pair of jeans, palazzos, flared pants, or skirts (short or long both will work). A puff design can be put on a crop top, regular long tops, or blouse tops.
The puff blouse back design depends on the body type of the person wearing it. A square, rectangular, or even round back design works well for a slim and thin person, whereas for someone who is a bit on the plumper side, a v-neck back design or u-shaped back design works well. This is applicable for both Indian and western attire.
Thinking about how to pair your Puff Sleeve Blouse with Indian Clothes, Don’t be disappointed. Look here!
- A puff sleeve blouse goes well with sarees, lehengas, and kurtas.
- Almost anyone can pull off a puff sleeve design. It enhances the collar line and makes you look beautifully apart.
- A puff blouse goes with a chiffon and rayon fabric as well as classic Indian fabrics like silk, chanderi, and heavy kanjivaram sarees.
- A v-neck puff sleeve blouse works well with a lehenga paired with a net dupatta so that the blouse is properly seen.
Come over here and take inspiration from here
Dakota Fanning is an American actress. She has been working in the show business since she was seven years old. She has made an appearance in many prominent roles, a talented actress she was seen in the popular television series named FRIENDS as a child actress in the tenth and the last season of the show, FRIENDS, which aired in the late 90s and early 20s.
Dakota Fanning was also seen in the famous and sensational Teen movie The Twilight saga as a part of the Volturi.
Dakota Fanning dominated the golden globes award show with her puffed sleeve dress.
Alia Advani, known professionally as Kiara Advani, is another national crush of India. She made her debut in Bollywood with a not-so-successful movie named Fugly but was later able to make a name for herself due to her captivating looks and beauty. She starred in the Netflix series Guilty, a movie based on the brave army captain Vikram Batra’s biography, Shershah, etc.
Who here is not familiar with Kiara Advani’s style statement craze. She stunned everyone when she walked the runway for Shyamal and Bhumika at The Indian couture in a pastel green puff sleeve design blouse.
Other popular and trending sleeve designs
Other sleeve designs you can go for to look different are:
- Elbow Bishop sleeves : One of the most simple yet stylish sleeve trends that will take your fashion to another level.
- Flounce Short Sleeve: This sleeve works best during the summer months on tops. It looks less compatible with Indian attires.
- Lap Over Short sleeve: Another sleeve design meant for T-shirts and tops.
- Mutton Sleeves: This is another type of puff sleeve that goes well with Indian and Western attires.
In conclusion, if you are still confused about whether to go for a puff sleeve design or not, stop thinking and go for it, as nothing will ever go wrong with this classic, royal design. Puff design is evergreen and can never go out of the limelight.