The Tata Nexon was first displayed as a prototype during the 2014 Auto Expo. In February 2016, the whole model was displayed.
The Tata Nexon is built on the updated Tata X1 platform, which made its début in 1998 with the Indica model and was later used by other Indian-brand automobiles.
It employs independent MacPherson dual-path strut front suspensions with coil springs and rear twist-beam suspensions with coil springs and shock absorbers. The wheelbase is 2,498 millimetres long (98.3 in). Large chrome bands along the side, LED headlamps, and two-tone paint are some of its distinguishing features.
Tata Nexon on road price in India
On-road price of Tata Nexon in India according to variants:
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XE in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 7,54,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 9,21,589|
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XM in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 8,54,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 10,41,436|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 17,334|
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XE Diesel in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 8,59,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 10,50,198|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 17,436|
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XM (S) in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,14,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 11,13,346|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 18,551|
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XZ in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,64,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 11,73,268|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 19,565|
On Road Price of Tata Nexon XMA (S) in India
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,79,900|
|On-Road Price in India||Rs. 11,91,244|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 19,869|
Tata Nexon On Road Price According to Cities Wise
|Tata Nexon on road price in Bangalore||Rs. 11,94,690*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Hyderabad||Rs. 11,77,020*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Delhi||Rs. 11,21,044*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Lucknow||Rs. 11,11,648*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Chennai||Rs. 11,34,585*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Jaipur||Rs. 11,68,347*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Mumbai||Rs. 11,70,306*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Patna||Rs. 11,41,681*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Kolkata||Rs. 10,89,671*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Pune||Rs. 11,72,893*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Coimbatore||Rs. 11,35,454*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Agra||Rs. 11,15,049*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Ahmedabad||Rs. 10,92,995*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Indore||Rs. 11,34,807*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Kanpur||Rs. 11,11,678*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Ranchi||Rs. 11,21,527*|
|Tata Nexon on road price in Mysore||Rs. 11,85,939*|
Tata Nexon’s primary features
|ARAI Mileage||22.07 kmpl|
|City Mileage||18.5 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1497|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Power ([email protected])||[email protected]|
|Max Torque ([email protected])||[email protected]|
|Boot Space (Litres)||350|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||44.0|
|Ground Clearance Unladen||209|
|Service Cost (Avg. of 5 years)||Rs. 4,447|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
- Lower wishbone McPherson strut with coil spring, independent front suspension.
- Semi-Independent closed profile twist beam with coil spring and shock absorber for the rear suspension.
- Turning Radius (Metres): 5.1
- Front Brake Type: Disc
- Rear Brake Type: Drum
Dimensions & Capacity
|Boot Space (Litres)||350|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||209|
|Wheel Base (mm)||2498|
|No of Doors||5|
Why is the Tata Nexon a must buy?
- Tata Nexon is an attractive and well-built electric vehicle.
- The green look and zero tailpipe emissions will appeal to those who care about the environment.
- increased driving range is sufficient for commutes inside cities and for travel between cities and adjacent destinations.
- A quick performance, 9 seconds to go from 0 to 100 km/h is fun.
- Due to the lower centre of gravity and stronger suspension, the vehicle has good road manners and strong high-speed stability.
- Tata Nexon is a perfect city automobile, it has a smooth drive, no gears, light controls, and a small body.
- Nice, roomy interior with cosy seats. Additionally, you receive a 350-liter boot.
- There are many amenities added to the standard Nexon EV over those found in the regular model, including faster charging, heated seats, auto-dimming IRVMs, Sport and Eco modes, multi-mode regen, cruise control, an air purifier, wireless smartphone charging, a sunroof, and more.
- The safety kit comes with all-around disc brakes, ESP, traction control, TPMS, an electronic parking brake, auto hold, and other features.
- Low ongoing expenses and less expensive long-term maintenance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Tata Nexon is an SUV, and the Tata Nexon has a 209-millimeter ground clearance.
Absolutely, the Tata Nexon has cruise control.
The Tata Nexon has two airbags and numerous other safety measures.
Yes. Automatic versions of the Tata Nexon are available.
The Tata Nexon’s gasoline engine produces 118.36 horsepower at 5500 rpm.