Ring guard is a very common name that you are probably aware of. This antifungal cream mostly contains Miconazole. It is mostly used for treating different kinds of fungal infections on the skin. Some of the most common ones include athletes’ foot which is a fungal infection that generally begins between the toes. Apart from that, itchy rash and Jock itch are the other kinds of infections that can be treated by the use of regard cream.
The ringworm cream uses can be done in several other ways. It is also beneficial to prevent ringworm infection. It has been formulated in a way to stop and kill fungus growth by damaging the cell wall and killing them forever. Now you can easily find ring guard cream everywhere. It can prevent different kinds of infection along with stopping fungal growth with its unique formulation.
The dose and duration of the ring guard cream essentially depend on the type of infection. It is generally used and applied to the infected area. You can apply it twice a day or according to the doctor’s instructions. However, make sure that you are not applying the ring guard cream beyond the prescribed times. Using more will not improve the condition; rather will have other side effects.
The most common side-effects of ring guard cream are mild irritation on your skin after application or a burning sensation. It is so mild that it does not require any medication. You would not need to get in touch with a doctor. However, if you have developed allergic reactions like swelling, skin rash, or hives, it is better to get in touch with the doctor. Increased inflammation, pain and redness in the affected area also require attention from your doctor.
Make sure that we keep the area dry when you apply the ring guard cream. Do not wear tight clothes, and it is better to choose loose cotton. Do not take it near your eyes, or in case it comes in contact with your eyes, it is better to use cool water to clean it.
What are the many ring guard cream uses?
There can be different uses for the ring guard cream. However, it is most commonly used for external infections. Following are some of the most common ring guard cream uses.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The ring guard cream can be a great choice to be used for any kind of vaginal infection. As the infection generally happens from the fungus Candida albicans, the ring guard cream can be highly effective to use. It has been specially designed in a way to stop and prevents further fungal infections.
- Oral Thrush: If you have been suffering from a mouth infection, you can choose to treat it with the use of the ring guard cream. It helps to reduce the spread of Candida albicans fungus.
- Skin fungal infections: The ring guard cream can be a great choice to use for treating any type of skin infection that is mostly a result of a fungus. Even if you are suffering from fungal infections in your nails, ring guard cream uses can be valuable.
Major highlights of a ring guard cream:
- Remember that it might take the ring guard cream to take at least 7 hours to start showing its effect.
- The effects of the medicine remain for 24 hours.
- It is better not to use this cream while you are pregnant unless you need it. It is better to consult your doctor about the risks and benefits before using.
- You can remain assured that using ring guard cream does not form any habits.
- Ring guard cream is only formulated for external usage.
When should you not use the ring guard cream?
It is always better to use ring guard cream if you are allergic. In case you get swelling, it is always suggested to get in touch with your doctor. Some of the most common symptoms are swelling, itching, rashes, breathing difficulties, dizziness, etc.
What are the general warnings of ring guard cream uses?
- Breastfeeding: Even when not much is known about the use of Ring guard cream while breastfeeding or the possible damage that it can incur, it is better not to use the cream. If you have to apply it on the areas around the nipple, it is better that you seek knowledge about its safety from the doctor.
- Pregnancy: There is not much study or data revealed on the use of ring guard cream and its risks to the developing fetus. However, it is not recommended to use while you are pregnant unless it is necessary.
That’s all about the ring guard cream and its uses. As the ring guard price is very reasonable and available everywhere, it is better to use it on infections. However, if there are any special conditions, make sure to seek help from a doctor before applying.