The second generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a seven-seater MUV. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga versions come in both diesel and petrol engines and have bigger dimensions. While the 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced oil burner is preserved, it is replaced with the new 1.5-litre petrol engine that also powers the Maruti Ciaz facelift. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga pricing in India differs significantly from its predecessor due to modifications to its looks and the new SHVS technology that powers the MPV.
The all-new Ertiga, priced between Rs 8.35 lakh and Rs 12.79 lakh, was recently announced by Maruti Suzuki. While the new Ertiga’s exterior and interior visual improvements are minor, the engine is the most significant improvement. The Ertiga now features DualJet engine technology, as do other modern Maruti vehicles, and is also the first model in India to feature Maruti’s new 6-speed automated gearbox.
The all-new Maruti Ertiga 2018 model is projected to cost a little more than its predecessor. It would likely cost between Rs. 6.5 lakh and Rs. 11 lakh to purchase.
Ertiga on road price in Bangalore
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 8,35,000|
|Road Safety Tax||Rs 1,000|
|Ertiga on road price in Bangalore||Rs 10,19,012|
The photographs of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga show how much the model has evolved since the initial iteration. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features projector headlamps and boomerang-shaped taillights with LED units, among other things, thanks to a new design language. The top-spec model still has 15-inch alloy wheels, while the lower-spec grades have 15-inch steel wheels. There are a variety of colours available for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
The interior design
The interior of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is larger than the previous model. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga boasts an infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto that is only available on top-spec variants. Every row also has an air conditioner positioned on the roof. The MPVs basic cargo capacity is 209 litres, however it can be increased to 809 litres if necessary.
Everything You Should Know about Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Old model vs New model
Maruti Suzuki proudly unveiled the Maruti Ertiga’s next generation at the 2018 Indonesia International Motor Show. When compared to the previous model, the new Maruti Ertiga 2018 features a more refined and beautiful design language. Automobile aficionados may look forward to a slew of new features. In this article, we’ll compare the old and new Maruti Ertiga models and tell you about the new features that the 2018 Maruti Ertiga will have. Find out how the vehicle will seem on Indian roads.
The news of a facelift for the Maruti Ertiga has been circulating for quite some time. It has sparked a lot of discussion and writing. Was the wait worth it now that the release date is approaching? Yes, to a degree. Let’s look at each aspect separately.
- Angriers are more muscular
- Improved posture
- Chrome inserts on the new grille
- Headlamps with a new, slimmer design
- The bumper is impressive, with a triangular fog lamp housing
- Centrally located air dam
- Bonnet with a raised position
- The previous version’s front end had swept back headlamps, akito the second-generation Swift
- You won’t detect much of a difference in the side profile of the Maruti Ertiga unless you look closely. With body-colored door handles and blacked-out B and C pillars, the design remains simple
- A prominent shoulder line runs across the door handles and meets the tail lamp cluster in the new Maruti Ertiga’s sliding profile
Engine, Mileage, and Gearbox
The following are the features of the new Maruti Ertiga 2018:
- Variant of Petrol
- K15B engine, 5 litres
- Power output of 102 bhp and torque output of 138 Nm
- 4-speed gearbox with 5-speed manual transmission (automatic)
- Variant of Diesel (expected)
- 3 litre engine with a torque range of 200-250 Nm
- 5 or 6-speed manual gearbox with SHT (Smart Engine Technology)
The following features are included in the 2018 Maruti Ertiga model:
- Faux wood accents with a light beige dashboard
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible 8-7 inch SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system
- Leather-wrapped and flat-bottom steering wheel
- a new cluster of instruments
- Control panel for the air conditioner
- Lamps for Gog.
- Headlights with projector.
- Alloy wheels with new designs.
- ORVMs that fold up electrically.
- Turn indicators that work together.
- Keyless entry technology that does not require the use of a key.
- Engine start/stop via a push-button.
The new Maruti Ertiga 2018 is protected by the following features:
- EBD in combination with ABS
- Airbags in the front
- Mounts for kids that are ISOFIX
- Sensors for rear parking
- Stability programme for electronic equipment
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Dimensions
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q. How many airbags are present in the Ertiga?
- In the Maruti Ertiga, 4 airbags are present.
Q. What is the Maruti Ertiga’s on-road price in Bangalore?
- The Maruti Ertiga LXI costs Rs 9,98,682 on the road in Bangalore.
Q. What will the Maruti Ertiga’s down payment be?
- The Maruti Ertiga LXI has a downpayment of 1.04 lakh and an EMI of 19,833.
There are very few reasons to not purchase the Ertiga. But there are many more regions where you can buy the Ertiga like an incredible price, where you receive a car that satisfies the needs of most MPV customers. Sure, it has flaws, but they aren’t enough to put you off.