Kia Motors only began operating in India a little over a year ago, yet the company’s name is now so well-known. The brand has to expand on the strong foundation set by the brand-new Sonet.
There was no better time than this, when the B-segment is a busy playing field, SUVs have been a popular body type. From the Nexon to the XUV300, priced between Rs 7 lakh and Rs 12 lakh, manufacturers use a variety of strategies based on safety, creature comforts, refinement, and style. The Sonet is the most recent addition to the mix. Let’s move forward and determine where it sits.
Similar to Seltos, Sonet is available in Tech Line and a more expensive GT Line trim. The face is recognisable, and the body is well-proportioned. Here, too, Kia’s prowess is obvious. The Sonet aggressive side is displayed by its tiger-nose grille with chrome diamond knurling and vertically positioned LED headlights with LED DRL on top and a kink. Like the Carnival, the projector fog lamp is shaped like an ice cube. The black grille and the front skid plate’s grey finish go well together.
The R16 alloys fit under the rectangular arches on the sides. Sonet is a large vehicle with a 2,500 mm wheelbase and a 205 mm high ground clearance.
Sonet’s back appears to have been abruptly hacked off to fit under the four metre length limit, but it retains all of its originality. The Sonet on the road will attract attention because of its stunning lower profile, heartbeat-shaped LED DRLs, and solid lines on the tailgate.
Kia Sonet On Road Price in Bangalore
Kia Sonet on-road prices in Bangalore according to their variants:
1.5 HTE Diesel (Diesel) (Base Model)
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 8,89,000|
|RTO Price||Rs. 1,38,151|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 10,64,698|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 21,075/month|
1.5 HTK Diesel
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 9,69,000|
|RTO Price||Rs. 1,50,583|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 11,59,338|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 22,886/month|
1.5 GTX Plus Diesel
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 12,85,000|
|RTO Price||Rs. 2,42,480|
|On-Road Price||Rs. 15,88,807|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 31,059/month|
HTX DCT (Petrol)
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 11,39,000|
|RTO Price||Rs. 2,14,929|
|On-Road Price in Bangalore||Rs. 14,03,260|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 27,510/month|
GTX Plus Turbo DCT (Petrol) (Top Model)
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 13,09,000|
|RTO Price||Rs. 2,47,008|
|On-Road Price in Bangalore||Rs. 16,11,508|
|Starting EMI||Rs. 31,491/month|
Features of Kia Sonet
- The exterior of the Kia Sonet is really attention-grabbing. You can choose from more than 10 other colours in addition to this golden shade, which is exclusive to Sonet.
- There are many similarities between the Seltos and cars inside, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The steering wheel may be tilted and has multiple functions. The front passengers have access to ventilation, and the driver’s seat is electrically adjustable. The available space is also respectable.
- Kia is renowned for adding vivid colours to the mix. While the Tech line offers dual-tone leatherette seats with silver stitching, the GT line has black upholstery with red stitching.
- The largest infotainment screen in the segment is 10.25 inches. It is easy to use and directly copied from the Seltos. Since Sonet stands for “Social Network,” it seems sense that the connected features are nonexistent.
- Inside the cabin, Kia’s unrivalled technology is evident. First, Sonet also offers manual versions of its remote start feature. Consider using an air purifier. Seltos came up with the concept, and now Sonet can also control the air quality inside the car.
- There is a sunroof for everyone in the second row, along with well-padded seats, dedicated AC vents, USB ports, and an adjustable headrest. The width is the only area where Sonet performs worse. For two people, it is severe.
- You won’t be confused by Sonet’s appearance or features, though. Get behind the wheel and enjoy your preferred engine-transmission combination, which is currently the most flexible in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Kia Sonet 1.2 HTE on-road cost in Bangalore is Rs 8,58,855.
The Kia Sonet 1.2 HTE has a down payment of 90,000 and an EMI of 17,159.
Only higher editions of the Kia Sonet come with Bose speakers. The Kia Sonet 1.5 HTX Plus Diesel model comes standard with Bose speakers.
Yes. There are automatic versions of the Kia Sonet.
The petrol version of the Kia Sonet has an engine with 81.86 horsepower at 6000 rpm.