What happens when you are facing a problem in ROBLOX? You try to fix it and that is a good thing. What happens when you see a message in it that says “Disconnected: You were kicked from this game [Error Code 267]”
You then wonder how and why it happened? Do you know that this can happen whenever you are playing a game on ROBLOX? This does sound concerning, right?
If you have witnessed this message and you are unsure about what to do next, you shouldn’t worry. Because this error is always seen by players on ROBLOX. On top of that, this common error code 267 is number 267 which can be fixed easily without hindrance.
Here we will be having a good look at what this error is, why players get kicked out because of this and how it can be fixed without any issue.
ROBLOX Error Code 267 – What is it?
ROBLOX error code number 267 is an error which pops up whenever users are kicked out from a game. This happens when players use a script that contains just administrative commands (i.e. admin commands). For this kind of error, ROBLOX is never responsible nor is it liable.
Instead, the main reason of such kind of an error may be due to the insertion of an illegal script which the game’s developer entered through the wrong means.
Whenever such kind of a suspicious activity from any player is detected, ROBLOX prevents hacking, exploitation, or both by simply removing the player from the game. But removal of a player is based on multiple reasons.
Apart from that, there are many more reasons why players are kicked out and why such a message can pop up erroneously too.
Why do users see the ‘Kicked from the game error’ in ROBLOX – what are the reasons behind it?
Whenever users of ROBLOX see the error code 267, this is due to the game encountering a suspicious activity in user accounts. It worsens when it pops up again and this time due to various reasons which depend on the problem’s root source.
ROBLOX somehow has provided users with some reasons behind it which have somehow been vague. If users notice the error message carefully, they will see any of the following messages:
- “You were kicked from this game: Self Moderate”
- “You were kicked from this game: Banned from server”
- “ROBLOX error code 267 kicked by server.”
Here are some brief explanations for the error popping up
A slow internet connection
Users playing on ROBLOX should avoid using a slow internet connection and with the game zerg rush size being large, it will face numerous problems. With the connection being slow, it will take time to download the game. Even a large map is not immune to this problem.
Windows having a problematic firewall
Due to a low bandwidth connection or an erratic internet connection, the error code can arise due to these issues as well as due to problems in the firewall. A quick solution is to fix the internet connection and using a top-notch VPN.
Blank games are problematic too
Blank games in ROBLOX cause some of the following common errors and here are their remedies too:
- Client Crash: It displays the ‘an expected error took place’ message. Reason can be due to memory shortage with high pings. A possible remedy is waiting for internet connection to become stable.
- Launch error: This asks users to try again after some time. This is due to maintenance in ROBLOX underway hence it’s not much of a problem.
- Error code 6: This takes place while launching ROBLOX. Could be due to faulty internet connections and antivirus detections. Allowing it some privileges and stabilizing the internet connection helps.
- Error code 267. Users were kicked out from the game after ROBLOX detected suspicious activity.
- Error Code 524: User not authorized to launch the game due to game server issues.
- Maintenance Update: users should wait until it ends.
Solutions to overcome this error
Here are some key possible fixes to help users on ROBLOX obtain a good experience:
- Making and using Chrome as the default browser.
- Checking the wireless connections.
- Disabling ad blockers.
- Resetting all internet browser settings.
- Verification of browser security settings.
- Roblox error code 267 bypass.