Sure, flip-flops are comfortable, easy to wear and remove and extremely lightweight, but you can’t wear them everywhere, right? So on days when you still don’t want to switch to shoes because they consume time due to the shoelaces, you can opt for chappal instead. Chappals are not complicated, unlike your shoes, which is why you can wear them on lowkey occasions and outings such as running errands, going to the park, or taking your dog out for a walk.
These days chappals come in versatile forms, which means you can wear them even at work. Moreover, the trending designs and patterns make these chappals look smart enough to be paired with your shirt, trousers, and even your T-shirt and jeans for a casual day out. So hurry up and buy chappal online without scratching your head any further.
You can invest in cross strap chappals that are a major mood this season. They look uber stylish, which means you can even wear them to your office and to weddings. If you don’t want to wear shoes at your office because it’s raining, you can switch to these chappals. If your traditional footwear is hampered and you don’t have time to go shopping for new ones for an upcoming wedding, these smart chappals can come to your rescue.
Apart from these chappals, which are a must-have, there are other men’s footwear which you can consider investing in if you want to transform your personal style.
- Sneakers: Gone are those days when sneakers were restricted to sports and gym purposes only. Today, sneakers are so popular that you can wear them with almost everything. You can go to your office wearing sneakers and even enjoy the date wearing them with your smart casual look.
- Boat shoes: While they might sound like you’re only supposed to wear them on a yacht-like a rich person, it’s totally fine if you wear shoes other than on a boat. These super stylish shoes can easily pass as casual work shoes if you pair them with the right outfit. If you’re looking for footwear that offers you the summer-style vibe and makes you feel like you’re on holiday, these are the ones to buy without a blink.
- Loafers: These latest shoe kinds are on display in every shoe shop you go to because they are so popular. Loafers can also pass as casual work shoes because they are the next alternative to men’s sandals or ‘mandals’. From suede or leather, you must own at least two pairs of loafers to pull off a dapper smart-casual look.
- Driving shoes: The good news about buying these shoes is that you don’t need to own a vehicle. These shoes were made for the sole purpose of driving because they are lightweight, but today they can be worn casually. Remember to go sans socks when wearing these shoes because a little flash of the ankle is necessary.
- Chelsea boots: When you want to gain that cowboy attitude, these are the shoes to die for. Be it in leather, suede, black or brown, these shoes will totally give you a “devil-may-care” attitude when worn in town. They will be your perfect companion during cooler temperatures and get you through the slippery streets during monsoon.
These are the best men’s footwear to invest in as they never go out of trend.