Have you tried almost all techniques to cover up that hole in your shoes, but nothing seems to work anymore? Have you been living on a budget because it’s the month end? If you have answered a yes for both, we have good news for you. Since you have been avoiding buying shoes because of the hefty price, Mochi is bringing shoes sale to you.
So if you need to buy shoes and can’t wait anymore, take advantage of this shoes sale. The best part about buying footwear during a shoes sale is that you get to choose from a range of collections. Whatever your footwear needs are, get them sorted at this shoes sale where you will be assured of saving big bucks.
But if you are confused about which footwear to buy, we have curated a little list of practical yet trendy footwear for you.
- Casual slip ons: If you want a casual yet trendy footwear, these casual slip ons are an ideal choice. Unlike any other casual footwear, these slip ons come studded with prints and colours, which means they are worthy enough to be worn during lowkey events. If you are wearing a kurta and leggings and have to step out to meet your loved ones, simply slide your feet into these pretty casual slip ons.
- Ethnic jutis: If you want a more traditional footwear choice, ethnic jutis are a must-buy. These footwear are simple yet chic, which will bring out your ethnic style. If you are considering wearing an ethnic maxi skirt with a matching tunic, these jutis will complete your fusion look.
- Kitten heels: If you think wearing stilettos for a longer period of time isn’t your cup of tea, you can switch to a much more comfortable option: kitten heels. Kitten heels are just one inch heels and are open toed, which means you can pair these footwear with your everyday casual outfits. If you’re going to a supermarket and don’t wish to wear slippers, these kitten heels make for a pretty look.
- Flat slippers: Because you cannot be wearing your flip flops to every place, flat slippers are an ideal choice. These slippers are not too plain and are available in a number of varieties. The best thing about these footwear is that the straps on them aren’t sober looking, because they come in amazing colours and designs, which makes these footwear perfect for everyday wear.
- Casual sandals: On days when you are going to the college or office and wearing a traditional dress such as a kurti and jeans or leggings, you can complete your Indo-western look with these casual sandals. The heels of these sandals aren’t too big or too small, making them an ideal size for everyday casual wear.
- Ethnic slip ons: For festive occasions ethnic slip ons are the best kind of footwear, which can perfectly match with your traditional dresses and sarees. The modest heel size and the pretty traditional prints and patterns on these slip ons are a must-buy this festive season.
Get your hands on the best footwear from this once in a lifetime opportunity shoes sale.