Table of Contents
Keep living, improve your smile
Clear aligners are a good fit for your everyday living. There is no interruption in any way. Fortunately, at every phase of your treatment, your dentist will show you how you’re progressing. And your end result will be an amazing smile.
Don’t put a hold on your life
- Participate in all your favourite sports and activities.
- Don’t stop eating all your favourite foods.
- Brush and floss your teeth as always; no wires or brackets to inhibit the movement of the brush.
- Go through treatment with fewer emergency visits, without the issue of broken brackets and wires.
- Your Invisalign London is made of clear invisible aligners; nobody will know you have them on.
Putting your aligners on
- Get ready for movie nights, coffee breaks, and drinks with friends. Simply remove your aligners before eating or drinking. Brush your teeth afterwards, and wear your aligners again.
- For optimum results, wear your clear trays for at least 20 to 22 hours each day.
- Teen aligners come with a blue compliance indicator. Parents can use this to monitor if they’re wearing them for a reasonable amount of time.
Getting new sets of aligners
- Each set of aligners will be worn for 1 to 2 weeks as recommended by your dentist
- You will have to attend check-ups every 6 to 8 weeks to monitor how you’re doing, and get a new set of aligners. Since you won’t be visiting your dentist much, it gives more time to do other things
- Don’t get worried if during the first few days you experience a slight pressure or discomfort as you wear each set of aligners. It shows the aligners are working and it’s a normal feeling.
Keeping your aligners clean
- Every night before you sleep, rinse your aligners in lukewarm water and brush them carefully with a toothbrush to keep them clean and fresh.
- Adopt the Invisalign cleaning system to keep your aligners spotless and germ-free.
Are you ready to change your smile?
We can help you get Invisalign Near Me for dental cases like misaligned teeth. Once you qualify for clear aligners, we will arrange a treatment plan to help you get an excellent result.
You can always ask any questions concerning Invisalign before, during, and after treatment. Our dentist at London Braces will give you useful advice and tips on how to maintain good dental hygiene and care for your aligners. Don’t hesitate to call us today on 020 37457520 for more information about using and acquiring Invisalign.